What's new

Iphone 14 max

jwmson

Reaction score
This is the WORST Iphone ever. Been using Iphones since released. Obviously Apple/China standards have gone down and are no longer worth the cost, price or the reputation.
I am constantly having to place my phone in airplane mode to switch off one wi-fi connection to another. My phone does not auto pick up the new wi-fi. I have hard reset this phone more times in the last 2 months than I have every other Iphone I have had combined. This phone is just a glitch into itself. I have taken into the cell company numerous times and nothing ever corrects, fixes the issues.

I am SO disappointed in Apple.

You've been using iPhones since release, yet you spell iPhone with a capital I. And what is an "IPhone Max"? There's an iPhone 14 Plus, and an iPhone 14 Pro Max. Is it one of those? Did you take it back where you bought it? Maybe you got a lemon. It happens.

You've been using iPhones since release, yet you spell iPhone with a capital I. And what is an "IPhone Max"? There's an iPhone 14 Plus, and an iPhone 14 Pro Max. Is it one of those? Did you take it back where you bought it? Maybe you got a lemon. It happens.
HAD I known THESE issues after 2 wks, yes, I would have asked for a new phone. One HAS 2 wks, I'm in a month.
And I'm looking at Apple forum, hundreds of people HAVING issues, so not only me.

It's an APPLE ISSUE...ever since 16 upgrade (seems to be the consensus). Many complain their batteries are draining and freezing up, most common issues.
You want to defend, have at it.
I'm saying Apple is selling junk and their systems are not working properly.
My emphasis was not on how I spelled iPhone...iPad, etc...it's the junk Apple is putting out.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Of course you’ll find hundreds of people complaining about iPhone or iOS 16, and looking for help. That’s what forums are for. You look for help with a problem with your device.

People who don’t have problems, won’t post, in most cases. No idea how many devices from the iPhone 14 series have been sold until now. It’s certainly way more than the number of people complaining. Also, we haven’t had many members posting about problems with iOS 16x so far.

Take your device to the next Apple Store, if there’s one of them near you, and let them take a look at it.

Just for your information:
This forum is a community of people all around the globe discussing and trying to help with problems with the iPhone. We’re not affiliated with Apple.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Of course you’ll find hundreds of people complaining about iPhone or iOS 16, and looking for help. That’s what forums are for. You look for help with a problem with your device.

People who don’t have problems, won’t post, in most cases. No idea how many devices from the iPhone 14 series have been sold until now. It’s certainly way more than the number of people complaining. Also, we haven’t had many members posting about problems with iOS 16x so far.

Take your device to the next Apple Store, if there’s one of them near you, and let them take a look at it.

Just for your information:
This forum is a community of people all around the globe discussing and trying to help with problems with the iPhone. We’re not affiliated with Apple.
Thanks for your comment. I realize this isn't an Apple affiliate. Apple is taking no responsibility or acknowledgement there is a problem. But far too many people are expressing frustration for there to be a few 'lemons' in the batch. I've never had the issues I've had with this phone in the short time I've had it. I'm looking everywhere for 'fixes'. Finding none.

This phone is now mine, unfortunately. Closest Apple store is 2.5H away. However, if their response is similar to when I call and speak to techs in California, won't be much help.

Thanks for your comment. I realize this isn't an Apple affiliate. Apple is taking no responsibility or acknowledgement there is a problem. But far too many people are expressing frustration for there to be a few 'lemons' in the batch. I've never had the issues I've had with this phone in the short time I've had it. I'm looking everywhere for 'fixes'. Finding none.

This phone is now mine, unfortunately. Closest Apple store is 2.5H away. However, if their response is similar to when I call and speak to techs in California, won't be much help.

Have you tried wiping the iPhone, and setting it up as new, as a back up may be corrupted? I've found sometimes it takes talking to several different Apple Support reps, before one finally figures out a solution. Most just read from a manual.

Have you tried wiping the iPhone, and setting it up as new, as a back up may be corrupted? I've found sometimes it takes talking to several different Apple Support reps, before one finally figures out a solution. Most just read from a manual.
Yes, sometimes wiping off the phone settings is good to have a smooth experience!