What's new

new from Budapest, and lots of questions...

xperrier

Reaction score
After a fews days, I can really appreciate the iphone4forum.net...Good,and pertinent, thanks for the Mods and all...

What can I tell...was born in Switzerland, lived at many places around the World, and now live in Hungary...All countries have good and bad side effects, like any kind of pills....

I would have une question, related to yes or not jailbreaking ours Iphones...

and, do we have a post somewhere, who could truly tell to compare an apple to another apple, I mean the real one, if, say, we have again say a free software, like Skeetchboxexpress, and another one who would be only available thru Cydia or else, do we would have so much difference, or, this is just a kind of war beetwen Apples and freelancer?

thanks you kindly

The kinda stuff you get through cydia, 90% of it apple would never allow.

It's probably down to the jailbreaking scene that we have alot of the stuff like backgrounding and the ability to choose your own wallpaper. Stuff we should of had from the start. Stuff that's still way better on cydia...

The kinda stuff you get through cydia, 90% of it apple would never allow.

It's probably down to the jailbreaking scene that we have alot of the stuff like backgrounding and the ability to choose your own wallpaper. Stuff we should of had from the start. Stuff that's still way better on cydia...

thanks for the answer, and, yes I do understand, when, myself was so used to enjoy the site xda-developers, who is making so much change into the mobile community phone...Imagine, Today, someone said, he was able to install Android platform on a Iphone...this is perhaps still in infancy but, mean, Apples, one day would have to listen to somes request from it's own customers....