What's new

need urgent help for waking up 4s

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
with itunes i restored me iphone 4s 32g.itune download some data approx 800mb and strated restroing after came a message that there is some error in restroing & from that time my ph has a black screen with logo of Usb and itunes.means i have to connect my phone with itunes but every time i connect it with iphone nothing happens..my computer n itunes both are not able to connect with iphone.when i connect iphone i listen a beep in computer for connecting device after that nothing.......i hv original ios 5.1(No jailbreaking)...please help me,i hv bought this ph only 1 week ago....sorry for bad ENglish.

with itunes i restored me iphone 4s 32g.itune download some data approx 800mb and strated restroing after came a message that there is some error in restroing & from that time my ph has a black screen with logo of Usb and itunes.means i have to connect my phone with itunes but every time i connect it with iphone nothing happens..my computer n itunes both are not able to connect with iphone.when i connect iphone i listen a beep in computer for connecting device after that nothing.......i hv original ios 5.1(No jailbreaking)...please help me,i hv bought this ph only 1 week ago....sorry for bad ENglish.
did you know that with your new 4s comes 90 days of phone support from Apple,i suggest you give them a ring,they will be very helpful.

i entered a message to their italian site as i am living in italy.they called me also..but after 4 min they droped the call..but in my email inbox i received a message which is showing my iphone problm..maybe some assistant is tring to find my phone's problem that,s why they droped the call
2nd thing i had bought phone from a person so i don't have any purchasing receipt...but the phone was packed in original packing,,in that case i also hv 90 days support or not?????

i entered a message to their italian site as i am living in italy.they called me also..but after 4 min they droped the call..but in my email inbox i received a message which is showing my iphone problm..maybe some assistant is tring to find my phone's problem that,s why they droped the call
2nd thing i had bought phone from a person so i don't have any purchasing receipt...but the phone was packed in original packing,,in that case i also hv 90 days support or not?????
they will have asked you for the serial number and if they have started to give you support it looks as though you have the phone support but if i were you i would send another message explaining that the call was dropped as they should have stayed with you until your problem is resolved,i think the email is just the automated one that always follows a call,let us know how it goes.

i told them but more to do,in 1 hr a 15 mins call nothing happens..More work to do.............................................................but my good luck i hv phone support for 355days..so tomorrow i will go to some apple store or assistant.

i told them but more to do,in 1 hr a 15 mins call nothing happens..More work to do.............................................................but my good luck i hv phone support for 355days..so tomorrow i will go to some apple store or assistant.
thats good that you have support so good luck at the Apple store,they should be able to get you sorted out,let us know the the outcome please,i would like to know how it turns out.

ok today i hv my phone ALIVE 2nd time,i think it was problem with itune software.i hv windows 7 with 64bit on my laptop...yestarday i had installed and uninstalled 4,5 time itunes,with the help of apple assistant in approx 1:15hrs.but still their was problem in connecting iphone4s with computer n itunes..today morning i tried it my self without apple assistant,1st i uninstalled itunes and all apple software .then after restarting comuter installed newer version of itunes(for my windows 64bit version).then again restart and after in computer windows services i had stoped and then restart services for "apple mobile device",also checked apple usb device and drivers in My comuter, properties, device manager and then connected my iphone with itune,,and it goes......yestarday i had done same steps but some where there was problem.and today i am Happy again.

thats great,you seem to have solved the problem,thanks for letting us know.