What's new

Need Suggestion For New Case

Klew721

Reaction score
The case I have for my iPhone5 broke and so I need a new case. The one had was one I got off MLB.com: The Official Site of Major League Baseball (Minnesota Twins case). So it wasn't the best choice to begin with. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good case that is relatively cheap (30-40 dollar range). I prefer a hard case and not a soft case.

Thanks

I need a recommendation too, but i want a bumper case for cheap?

The case I have for my iPhone5 broke and so I need a new case. The one had was one I got off MLB.com: The Official Site of Major League Baseball (Minnesota Twins case). So it wasn't the best choice to begin with. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good case that is relatively cheap (30-40 dollar range). I prefer a hard case and not a soft case.

Thanks

Otterbox commuter

I buy my iPhone 5 bumpers off e bay or amazon for around £1.99 / $3.11

They are basically a cheap throw away option that suits me.

I like the Spigen Tough Armor case and the Spigen entire line up
y8anasyg.jpg

I like the Spigen Tough Armor case and the Spigen entire line up
y8anasyg.jpg

That's a sweet looking setup Marine, is there a covering that goes over the front? I currently have a Lifeproof and I don't like it for two reasons; 1) the covering over the front makes it very difficult to hear incoming calls and as a result, I have to pipe the calls through the bluetooth. 2) I can't simply plug the headphones into the bottom of the phone, I have to use this connector and it's a pain in the ass. What say you?

That's a sweet looking setup Marine, is there a covering that goes over the front? I currently have a Lifeproof and I don't like it for two reasons; 1) the covering over the front makes it very difficult to hear incoming calls and as a result, I have to pipe the calls through the bluetooth. 2) I can't simply plug the headphones into the bottom of the phone, I have to use this connector and it's a pain in the ass. What say you?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395078838.903999.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395078899.529197.jpg
Nah the front is exposed
but I have a Zagg GLASS for a screenprotector. I use this Spigen Gold Tough Armor case for everyday. I say. Go for it

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a decent protective case for a 5c? Protection is the number 1 consideration. Something with a built in screen protector. I wanted the Otterbox Defender, but too many reviews say the screen protector is not flush with the screen.

I got my Tech Armor case from amazon with a very good price compared to the high quality material case, try it out.

White/red: Tech Armor SlimProtect Grip Tough Scratch-Resistant Case / Cover for iPhone 5S / 5 (White/Red) Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

Mina

Last edited by a moderator: