What's new

Need some convincing to stay..looking to switch to the Droid X

And BTW I have a droid x and it's the worst phone I have ever owned. Personally I don't like it and don't recommend any droid phone to any user? What so hard about using a phone. U send files, u receive files. You talk on on it text it. I wasn't trying to turn this in to iPhone droid issues. But seems you do. Cause I don't like the droid makes me a bad person? Get a life. I have had three droid phones, All three were a POS . Force closes constantly, apps appearing and reappearing at wil, just to name a few and yea. Don't forget a charger with the droid phones either. You have recharge it constantly. I don't really what you or anyone else for that matters. I don't like the droid phones. I love my iPhone and don't regret the decision of purchasing it. If I am "fan boy" as it was told then hell yea. Long live the iPhone!!

Sorry not here to cause any problems, but it irks me when someone wants to comment about me and don't even know me. To the rest I apologize and won't post on this subject again.

One more thought. If you two love the droid phones so much. Then why are you on an Apple website? Just curious though. Don't really care personally. And now I'm through

Dragon3463....
I used a Droid X for 3 weeks, as my 30 "trial period" allowed me. My Verizon service was poor at best, and even in large cities, my Verizon data speeds were mediocre. Battery life was a BIG problem for me too -- as in too short. Other issues with stalling, etc.
I returned the phone for a full refund. I then tried the Samsung Captivate. No Way!! It's got known GPS issues and locks up too frequently. So I now have an iPhone 4, and have had NO negative issues -- other than asking newbie questions on this forum!

dragon...are you not reading anything im saying?

i never said the droid is better than the iphone. i only said they are 2 different phones for different uses. point out where i said the droid was better than the iphone. reading > you

i had droids longer than i had iphones. i find the iphone more "fitting" for my uses. so unless u can bring up anywhere in my post that i said i think the droid is better than the iphone, you should just keep quiet.

No offense, but that's your opinion.

o rly?

it is my opinion that i think they are both diff types of phones aimed at 2 diff audiences? more like it was YOUR opinion to come off saying the droid sucks.

for a casual user, they will find the iphone sufficient enough with its easy to use interface, etc

for a user that needs to bluetooth files, go through their sd card and send specific files to clients, customize their interface, switch up roms, overclock, they more than likley will go with the droid.

the iphone can do stuff the droid cant do, the droid can do stuff the iphone cant do.

dont turn this into another droid vs iphone discussion.

the only way i can see you saying the droid sucks is if u dont know how to use it.

excactly and these fan boys have obviously never used a droid before they dont understand how powerful these devices are specialy when there unlocked you can do anything with them and almost all the app's are free and the community doesnt reley on one or 2 people to unlock the phone try hundreds of people

agreed. but lets not get started on that, some people might get a little butthurt.

Since you asked..
My husband has Verizon and I have AT&T, I hate it. I always have to worry about going over my minutes when I talk to him because its not free, it sucks. He refuses to come to AT&T so guess that means I'll stick to texting with him. ;)

You know AT&T has "A-List" which provides unlimited calls to 5 numbers of your choice without using your minutes. And it's a free service if you have AT&T plan of $59.99/month or higher. That way you and your hubby can talk without worries of going over in minutes.

Since you asked..
My husband has Verizon and I have AT&T, I hate it. I always have to worry about going over my minutes when I talk to him because its not free, it sucks. He refuses to come to AT&T so guess that means I'll stick to texting with him. ;)

You know AT&T has "A-List" which provides unlimited calls to 5 numbers of your choice without using your minutes. And it's a free service if you have AT&T plan of $59.99/month or higher. That way you and your hubby can talk without worries of going over in minutes.

59.99 for just minutes? or total cost?