What's new

need help

leechelle

Reaction score
Good morning i am new here and need some assistance with my iphone 4
I have recently noticed that my email folder opens up in junk even if i have been in the inbox section. This does not happen all the time but occasionally opens in junk. Secondly the phone locked in facebook messages last night and would not go to the newsfeed screen for a very long time.
Is my phone handset a bit suspect ? or a virus possible?.
The are you interested app was installed recently then quickly uninstalled and i think it sent bogus emails to my contacts as it weas not me who sent them , Then had messages regarding members from are you interested in contacting me even theough the app was deleted ?
this is my first iphone and not the best with phone technology but if someone can assist or even show they have had similar problems to resolve it that would be great
best regards

I can't give you much help other than to suggest doing a "hard reset", by holding down the power button and home button at the same time until the apple logo appears. Then release and wait for your phone to reboot. This often solves "bugs" in the phone.

Regarding FB...I have noticed it has been really slow and buggy with this latest update.

What e-mail service are you using?