What's new

Need Help! Stuck in a BB and need to get back to iPhone

furgardon

Reaction score
I have used an Iphone since they were first released and love them. I was recently forced by our account manager at work to switch to a BBZ10. Total garbage. No apps, poor performance, dropped calls, missed voicemails, email is spotty at best and the stupid thing is always lousy with error messages. So I got a replacement, and, of course, same deal. It is junk. I would like to buy a used iphone and switch back, but I am not the account manager for my line with Verizon. Our accout manager says I have to stick with the BB. How can I get my phone switched back to an iphone without Verizon getting involved, and, by default, alerting our account manager?

Not possible unfortunatley. You need account manager-level access in order to swap devices or make changes to the current plan, particularly if you're referring to a corporate account as they operate under a separate tier in terms of business mobile plans.

Depending on the company, it might be that they want BBs as they're a world phone so there's access worldwide as opposed to the CDMA iPhone 4 which is CDMA only, and has no international access since it does not have a SIM slot. If it is indeed for work purposes, see if an iPhone 4S paid on your penny would be feasible with your account manager, as it does have a SIM tray and operates just like a Blackberry does in terms of traveling abroad