What's new

Need help with Jailbreaking/Unlocking

sisco22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am needing help with jailbreaking and unlocking my iphone 4. I spent several hours last nite trying to make it work and can't get it unlocked. I restore to the original firmware 5.1 and when through the process with redsn0w and sometimes when it reboots, it will hang at the apple logo. When i do get it up to the springboard and go to cydia to download ultrasn0w it will install it but it doesn't unlock it. I tried the SAM method as well and still no luck. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am needing help with jailbreaking and unlocking my iphone 4. I spent several hours last nite trying to make it work and can't get it unlocked. I restore to the original firmware 5.1 and when through the process with redsn0w and sometimes when it reboots, it will hang at the apple logo. When i do get it up to the springboard and go to cydia to download ultrasn0w it will install it but it doesn't unlock it. I tried the SAM method as well and still no luck. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links.
cv
| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Hey guys,

Thanks!
try here too Ongoing Jailbreaking Methods Thread for Convenience
Moderation Notice​: We have an ongoing [url]http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/jailbreaking-methods-iphone-18519/[/URL]"]Jailbreaking Methods Guide[/URL] for your convenience.

Thanks! Is there an unlock for baseband 4.12.01? That is what I'm running and iOS 5.1.