What's new

need help with calling before iam ready ???

nitewatcher769

Reaction score
i am looking for a lock feature.., that when i go into phone mode it does not start dialling right away. i have gone into say contacts and i try scrolling down well it would pick where i hit first ... or if i go into recent calls and i want to scroll over it seems its start to dial first. guess i am looking for a app that askes if i want to call that person first..
i am not sure if this is the right place ... or if i should be asking in the app section
any info would be great

thanks
nitewatcher

Not sure I understand exacty,

When scrolling down contacts or recent lists it shouldn't select where you place you finger to scroll. It should only select if you press or tap the screen not if you swipe.

Hope I've understood you correctly...

i am looking for a lock feature.., that when i go into phone mode it does not start dialling right away. i have gone into say contacts and i try scrolling down well it would pick where i hit first ... or if i go into recent calls and i want to scroll over it seems its start to dial first. guess i am looking for a app that askes if i want to call that person first..
i am not sure if this is the right place ... or if i should be asking in the app section
any info would be great

thanks
nitewatcher

i think i understand you, there is a jailbreak tweak that is called AskToCall and this will make your confirm that you want to call the contact

it works like this you go to your contacts tap on Contact A it will pop up asking are you sure you want to call Contact A "Yes" "No"

is that what your asking?

any info would be great

thanks
nitewatcher

you just get used to it after a short while...just in the favs and recents does it do that,

sorry i had not gotten back to you for the ansewers, i was still trying to learn my iphone.. thank you for the answers,
it seems the iphone screen is very sensitive more then i am use too.
and yes i is for iphone that is the app i am looking for.. now just have to wait again for the jb to happen on the 4.3 version ... that was a lesson learned the hard way ..
any way thanks for all your help
nitewatcher