What's new

Need an iPhone 5s Case Recommendation

That looks great! Very similar to my Luvvitt clear case but it appears to have more cushion. I see it's selling for $10.99 on Amazon, so the price is right, but some of the reviews aren't very favorable. Please post back and let us know what you think in a few weeks.

I also have the Luvvitt clear case, and without a doubt, the Spigen Ultra Hybrid is a better quality case, the back corners have raised edges to keep the back from making contact while on a flat surface, however the Luvvitt is more slim line.

Go for a Spigen Neo Hybrid SGP, fabulous

I also have the Spigen Gold Tough Armor (pictures posted in this thread), I'm just getting into Apple iPhone and all its accessories. Before it's all over and done with I will have a collection of Spigen cases.....Smile. I can't go overboard though, because I plan on picking up an iPhone 6 in NOV and start all over ...SMILE Spigen makes QUALITY cases

Last edited:
Mophie battery pack/case. Many variations exist depending on your desired price range...

Mophie battery pack/case. Many variations exist depending on your desired price range...

I have the Mophie Air, but I think of it more as a extra (just in case) battery than an everyday case.

I bought one for my Iphone 5 but ofcourse it works for the iphone 5s it's tech armor cases really tough and protective, It looks amazing and has wide range of colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful. Every case I've tried won't allow that adapter to fit because it isn't flush against the phone because of the case.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I'm an Otterbox Defender kind of guy. Otterbox is all I have ever used. I like the way it feels in my hand along with the great protection. And I've been super impressed with their customer service.

I'm an Otterbox Defender kind of guy. Otterbox is all I have ever used. I like the way it feels in my hand along with the great protection. And I've been super impressed with their customer service.

I've tried many different cases, but the Otterbox Defender was the only case with which I was comfortable.

it's nice, we have tempered screen film for iphone 5S/Samsung/ Nokia,ipad as well as other digital device , you could attached on your mobile phone, it's function: waterproof,dust-resist;anti-explosion;anti-scratch;adopt nano technology, when it fall, just the screen film effect, no damage for you iphone 5S.
$QQ图片20140505214247.jpg