What's new

need a little insight

motosno963

Reaction score
so i got my screen replaced on my iphone4 and when i got it back the guy said there was stuff missing and bolts missing as well and the phone doesnt work..weird because when i brought it in the phone worked and did everything it should( just had a broken screen with a grey line in it). now after he replaced the screen it wont turn on, so i thought it might have been a bad screen but he said he tried that( who knows ) but when i put it i my truck to charge i noticed the little red light went out when i plugged it into my phone, then when i unplugged the phone the red light on the charger came back on. so im thinking he might have shorted something, or something might not be hooked back up right. any ideas?

If no one has ever worked on your phone and it was working before the guy replaced the screen then it's his fault. He probably doesn't know what he's doing.

i had it fixed before and it worked just fine..then a few months later i broke it,the front and back were crack and had a big grey line in the screen but i could still use it. i drop it off and said there were screws missing ( i knew a few were, my fault for trying ) and parts were missing..i know the whole parts are missing was BS because it worked fine and i also updated to ISO 7 on it. i dont care if he broke a phone i got for free, just admit to it and fix it.