What's new

navigation app - free

So I tested this app for the first time, and it was awful...
I tested it from my work to home, and it tried to make my 15 minute drive a 30 minute drive.
and secondly, the maps aren't accurate at all. I was on a straight road and it told me to turn left in the middle of no where (there wasn't even a left turn available when it told me)

I think I would chip in the 4 bucks or however much Navigon is and buy that

MapQuest > this app

Last edited:
I actually prefer it over Navigon which I paid money for. It's a more no-frills software and find it easier to use.

I downloaded it and it is great but I didn't log in it wouldn't take it so I left blank and just pushed sign in. Did I miss something?

Google map sucks? why are you guys getting navigation maps for?

I tried Skobbler several times and it works as long as you don't mind taking the long route to where you are going. What I went back to using was Gokivo

It's an app that you can pay 2 ways. You can buy it for the year, or just the month you need it. ie, you may use it on September 12th but not need it again until January - you pay for Sept 12 to Oct 12 then, again, when you need it in January - you don't pay for it in the time you don't use it.

I had both Skobbler and Gokivo run the same point to point and, hands down, Gokivo plotted the fastest route.