What's new

Name your favorite iPhone game

my fav game is lego harry potter why? its a full game, it has great graphics, feels console like ( details, textures, cut scenes, etc) great audio and very fun and playable on a touch screen

Worms and Worms Armeggedon. Throw back to the old PC and Sega Dreamcast versions of the games. Games are super fun and addicting. A bit pricey but i can definitely say i got my money's worth and then some. I play on pretty much a daily basis.

I remember when i saw this game first on Amiga 1200. There was a time.. :)

High Noon - I can't put it down..good thing that it has a energy level..otherwise I'd be playing this forever..surprised no ones mentioned this yet. Fantastic graphics..if you like shoot'em ups bring it here..you play against other players..really fun..forgot about Angry Birds.

Real Racing (Firemint) - Think it has better graphics than all the other racing games..very responsive..very clean looking.

Star Dunk - An addicting game..you make baskets and you can get all kinds of various basketballs..you can compete online against everyone.

..for now.

Star Wars Arcade Game...this thing is awesome....
it uses the motion technology in the game. Takes a bit to get used to.

It changes from time to time.
Right now I'm addicted to 'Fast Food Lite'. I like the game control interface used. The story is cute too.

Infinity Blade but it's getting a bit too hard for me and after a while it gets monotonous. I am on Dungeon Hunter II right now. Also Cut The Rope.

Virtual Pool by Celeris is my favourite. I've been playing a lot of Words With Friends lately though.

Infinity Blade but it's getting a bit too hard for me and after a while it gets monotonous. I am on Dungeon Hunter II right now. Also Cut The Rope.

Yeah it's true about infinity blade. I got stuck on god king level 700 so actually just reset my character so I could start from the begining and use my skill points in a different way.

Doodle Boy! Best game ever! I'll make another thread about it! It's so good!

I wanna name my own game :D "The Hungry Koala"...
but to be honest "Plants vs Zombies"