DannyBoy New Member Oct 26, 2010 #68 beezy said: Right now Cut The Rope. Click to expand... Love cut the rope!
W Willdarb New Member Oct 28, 2010 #69 My favorite game definitely is bubbles. I usually play it in bus or metro. Never boring with my iPhone 4. So glad about it!
My favorite game definitely is bubbles. I usually play it in bus or metro. Never boring with my iPhone 4. So glad about it!
B beezy New Member Oct 28, 2010 #70 Osmos is another one. It pleases the scifi lover in me. Ultimate g33k puzzle game. I am stuck on a few boards right now tho :-/
Osmos is another one. It pleases the scifi lover in me. Ultimate g33k puzzle game. I am stuck on a few boards right now tho :-/
M mylilredhat New Member Oct 29, 2010 #72 Anyone tried Paper Ninja? It's a slashing game, but you can use gestures like Pinch and Press to execute special powers. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/alienflaky#p/a/u/0/nuthDL4sPuk]YouTube - alienflaky's Channel[/ame]
Anyone tried Paper Ninja? It's a slashing game, but you can use gestures like Pinch and Press to execute special powers. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/alienflaky#p/a/u/0/nuthDL4sPuk]YouTube - alienflaky's Channel[/ame]
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Oct 29, 2010 #73 gangstar miami is really good but when your in a car or motor bike you have to swerve it instead of having a touch screen joystick
gangstar miami is really good but when your in a car or motor bike you have to swerve it instead of having a touch screen joystick
guzzzbha New Member Nov 7, 2010 #74 wew, my favorites are angry birds including the halloween version and cut the rope hohoho~
S singmely New Member Nov 8, 2010 #75 Hey, i just like the Farmville. In fact, I don't have much time to play the game with my iPhone.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon