What's new

Mysterious Alarm and other off problems... why is this happening to me?

wassabe

Reaction score
I've had my iphone 4s a good month or so and of course I love it. Weird things have been happening. My most concern is with the alarm... see about two weeks ago I set my alarm for 5:25 am, I deleted it shortly after because I don't normally need to be up that early... well, it's still going off at 5:25 and I have no way to turn it off because I have already deleted it off my alarm list. What is going on? Does my phone hate me?

The other minor issues is a weird externel buzzing sometimes when I use my phone.. and people I'm on the phone with complain of an echoing.. which I've been "fixing" by turning the speaker on and off. I do have insurance for phone... do you think I should have it replaced?

Anytime you have "bugs" with the phone, try a reset first off and see if that helps. Hold the elongated "Off" button on the top of the phone down and then the round "home" button down at the same time until the apple logo appears. When the apple logo appears, let them both go and let the phone reboot. It will take several seconds. Ignore the "Power off" screen that shows when you are in this process...wait for the apple! Many times this will fix issues.

Make sure you have nothing covering any mics, speakers, lenses, etc on your phone (check screen protector)