What's new

My phone and mail app never close on multitasker?

umarrehman187

Reaction score
I just installed multiflow on my iphone 4 and in the multitasker my phone and mail do not close even if i close them then look back they dont close!

I uninstalled multiflow but its still no closing what can i do?

They are Apple installed programs so they will restart if you close them out. If you need to close them just turn on airplane mode.

Last edited:
Or, just press and hold the icon until it wiggles and tap the x on each one. OR, just don't worry about them as they aren't really running, they are paused in the background. Multitasking!

Don't worry, be happy!

Or, just press and hold the icon until it wiggles and tap the x on each one. OR, just don't worry about them as they aren't really running, they are paused in the background. Multitasking!

Don't worry, be happy!

If you try to close the phone you will notice it comes right back on unlike others that you can close off the multitask bar.

Don't worry, be happy!

If you try to close the phone you will notice it comes right back on unlike others that you can close off the multitask bar.

not mine, my phone closes

Same with mine. It used to crash alot on 4.0 but closes everytime now. Doesn't show back up until I use them again.

Lol it never use to happen before but its ok i gt multiflow and i use tht now and installed backgrounder so its all good