What's new

My OtterBox Defender With pics !

got mine yesterday and love it...it is a little bulkier but that's not really an issue considering I bought the case for full protection of my iphone. although, I have not tested the durability of the phone inside the case (hopefully never will) but it certainly feels sturdy and capable of protecting the phone.

Does the defender have a film that covers both camera lense and flash?

Marc

I got mine Sat and, I like it more than I thought I would. I had it on my phone at work all day. It's bulky but not as bulky as I thought. It will also fit in my Magellan car kit which was nice. I want a blue one now.

Does the defender have a film that covers both camera lense and flash?

Marc

Film covers all the front except the mic. The camera and flash isn't covered but the way it's recessed there is no way you could accidentally scratch it.

I honestly do not like these cases.
Held my friends today and this thing is GIANT!!

I don't drop my electronics all that much so I'm good with my apple bumper :p

I got the blue one today... It kicks butt.. Also, it seems to I had no problem with my prox sensor since I put it on... Anyone else notice that?

I didn't know there was a problem with the sensor. I have had this case almost since day one of owning my phone. Only reading others description did I realize I did not experience it. :)

Got mine last night at the AT&T store. I get a 50% discount so price wasn't bad.

But it's a very very tight fit into the lip. I'm calling otterbox support today and ask about this cause I don't want to scratch my iPhone when trying to insert it into the case.

Marc

Hey everyone just found this forum looking for anyone else who has my problem.
I have my phone in a Zagg front and back and then in a ottercase.
Phone went in no problem, its been in a few days and the screen protectors seemed to be stuck together.
It looks terrible, so I took it out and the screen from the case was stuck to the Zagg and pulled the screen out of the case!

has anyone else seen this?

I do not have a zagg. It does not need it withe the defender. It sounds like it just got hot and stuck together. Take the defender back and get another one. No zagg this time ;)

I need that one to protect my lovely iphone4!!!

TT.TT but it's too expensive!!!!!! Is there any coupon of otterbox!!!

Just got the otterbox defender off eBay for $34.01 ;) can't wait! I love my element case!! But I'm an electrician and some days I would just feel better with full body protection!

That is the reason I got the defender. It is alot of protection. Although bulky at first I have grown to really like it. :)

i also agree, a bit bulky at first but in a weeks time you dont even know its big :)

I got it earlier and really like it so far. I had to take my ZAGG off the front, but the plastic built in screen cover works just as good.

yeah i just found out, Zagg makes smaller screen covers now, hmmm wonder if i can take my old one back for the newer one :)