What's new

My OtterBox Defender With pics !

Smitty

Reaction score
I purchased my iP4 two weeks ago. I ordered the free case when I got home and the wait was stated to be 3-5 weeks. So I have been searching around here for somthing until I Receive the freebie. I was seriously considering the Vapor , but just didn't want to wait. I wanted something now. So the otterbox commuter looked like the one for me. When I saw and held the defender though it was all over. Some might not like its bulk. For me it feels right at home in my hands. I love holding it landscape style browsing, e-mailing, texting, etc. And the clip slash kick stand is a cool extra. Without further type here is some pics.

Guess what my favorite color is =)

2010_08_25_0495.jpg

2010_08_25_0494.jpg

2010_08_25_0493.jpg

2010_08_25_0490.jpg

2010_08_25_0489.jpg

2010_08_25_0492.jpg

2010_08_25_0488.jpg

2010_08_25_0497.jpg

Peace
2010_08_25_0487.jpg

Enjoy !

AdriaN-

Reaction score
lol congrats, I have one as well in black and blue. I love the all black theme so its my keeper. Def a very very nice case... its already protected my phone from a nasty fall! Its also alot nicer and slimmer than the previous generation otterbox!

otterbox defender +1

OP
Smitty

Smitty

Reaction score
lol congrats, I have one as well in black and blue. I love the all black theme so its my keeper. Def a very very nice case... its already protected my phone from a nasty fall! Its also alot nicer and slimmer than the previous generation otterbox!

otterbox defender +1

I was considering the all black. My favorite color is red . Oddly enough most of the things I get are in black though . lol ! I was wondering if you can buy the outer silicone colors seperately? I would get the black and the blue and then have all 3 ! = )

hucworld

Reaction score
I have the all black one and I love it. My iPhone took like three falls since I purchased it and thank heavens for this case.

JMan09

Reaction score
I got the Commuter the other day. But I am returning it to get this tomorrow. Didn't like how the plastic isn't flush on the top of the commuter. This Defender looks good, and extra protection.

OP
Smitty

Smitty

Reaction score
I got the Commuter the other day. But I am returning it to get this tomorrow. Didn't like how the plastic isn't flush on the top of the commuter. This Defender looks good, and extra protection.

I have not dropped it yet (knock on wood) but, if I did drop my phone I would be more confident with this case for sure !

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Just got the otterbox defender off eBay for $34.01 ;) can't wait! I love my element case!! But I'm an electrician and some days I would just feel better with full body protection!

OP
Smitty

Smitty

Reaction score
Just got the otterbox defender off eBay for $34.01 ;) can't wait! I love my element case!! But I'm an electrician and some days I would just feel better with full body protection!

That is the reason I got the defender. It is alot of protection. Although bulky at first I have grown to really like it. :)

JMan09

Reaction score
I got it earlier and really like it so far. I had to take my ZAGG off the front, but the plastic built in screen cover works just as good.

JMan09

Reaction score
I was considering the all black. My favorite color is red . Oddly enough most of the things I get are in black though . lol ! I was wondering if you can buy the outer silicone colors seperately? I would get the black and the blue and then have all 3 ! = )

Yeah I would like to order the outer silicone covers also. Be able to change it up without having to change the whole case or pay $50 for each one.

Most reactions

Latest posts