What's new

My much longed for Draco bumper.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
$IMG_0554.jpg$IMG_0553.jpg$IMG_0551.jpg$IMG_0550.jpg$IMG_0549.jpg

Ivy...do you have a protective backing on your phone with that bumper?
yes,I do have one on but it doesn't sit very well because of those lines on the back of the phone top and bottom but I'm leaving it on.

That's a pretty sweet bumper. I will have to check it out when I get a chance. I think I'd want a protective back on mine as well!
it's just gorgeous,feels nice in the hand,comes in other colours too,red is my favourite colour though and i liked it the best anyway,it isn't cheap but soooo nice :)

I just checked amazon...you weren't kidding on the cost, but it is beautiful!! They have other colors too which are nice!
i looked at it for weeks,tried to talk my self out of it but in the end i caved in,i don't know if the site i used here in the UK would be any cheaper for you.

i looked at it for weeks,tried to talk my self out of it but in the end i caved in,i don't know if the site i used here in the UK would be any cheaper for you.

That's ok...if I do order it I'll go through amazon. I like their site and they also give free shipping! It is pretty, I could see how you did cave in!!

That's ok...if I do order it I'll go through amazon. I like their site and they also give free shipping! It is pretty, I could see how you did cave in!!
strangely i couldn't find it on the UK site with Amazon,only for 4s.

just checked the price on Amazon US,it's about the same price as here but i had p&p on top.....excellent service though,ordered it 5.45pm,got it the next morning :)

strangely i couldn't find it on the UK site with Amazon,only for 4s.

just checked the price on Amazon US,it's about the same price as here but i had p&p on top.....excellent service though,ordered it 5.45pm,got it the next morning :)

I think their price holds fairly well! I only saw the bumpers avail for Samsung on the website you PMd me!

Thanks, Ivy!