no it doesn't interfere with charging or headphones.awesome case. 90$ is too costly for me but its damn sexy. might just buy a china knockoff for 10 bucks :]
anyways, does the case interfere with the charging port and the headphone jack? seems like it extends out quite a bit.
Received mine today. Took a few tries to get it aligned just like I wanted(anal perfect lol) but I love it.
I can say it does reduce signal slightly, I had my wife's ip5 directly beside it and she had 3bars 4g and I only had 2bars 4g but I don't think it will affect it enough for me to get rid of it because it looks ridiculously sexy.
Do you have pictures to share?![]()
Just iPhone pics but I guess their better than nothing...
![]()
![]()
![]()
So to update this,sadly I had to sell mine...it definitely had an impact on service for me. I lost 2 bars at my house and lost my 4g in about 80% of the places I go. Took the case off and it instantly went back to strong 4g reception....
I ended up replacing it with a griffin reveal and a Belkin grip candy sheer which I love. Still wish the Draco would have worked out because its definitely the sexiest case out there...
Well that's a bummer to have to sell yours...but even worse to have a phone with no signal!
Sounds like your replacement pleases you just as much!!...pictures??