What's new

My Iphone4s is NOT charging when I plug into Wall Charger.

madhan

Reaction score
Hi,

Can any one please help me on this?
My Iphone4s is NOT charging when I plug into Wall Charger but charging with when I plug the same cable into a USB port on my computer .
I got this iphone just last month...and now its troubling me with this charging issue.
Kindly please suggest me on this...

Thank You.

Hi,

Can any one please help me on this?
My Iphone4s is NOT charging when I plug into Wall Charger but charging with when I plug the same cable into a USB port on my computer .
I got this iphone just last month...and now its troubling me with this charging issue.
Kindly please suggest me on this...

Thank You.
have you tried it different sockets around the house?

Yes I tried different sockets around the house but it did not worked. Kindly suggest me further.

do you have another Apple charger you can plug your cable into?

I tried with different usb cable but it did not worked.I dont have another power cord.

as your cable is working when you connect it to your computer it can't be the cable,as you have tried it around the house that eliminates your power supply,it can only be the charger IMO,I suggest you take advantage of your free 90 days phone support and give Apple a ring,let us know how it goes.

Okay...thanks for the suggestion.Right now I am in India,I will purchase a new one here and will give it a try.

Last edited:
remember your iphone and everything that is in the box will be covered under a 12month warranty......i'm assuming you bought it new of course.

I've moved your thread to the iPhone help forum where it will receive better attention.