What's new

My iphone apps not found on itunes !!! Should i be concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

runrabbit

Reaction score
Hello

last week had many warnings about iTunes on my PC , now my non jail-broken Iphone is behaving strange , and i cannot find my version of outlook or gmail apps on google or the iTunes store. Also many other apps i can find either .

Should i be concerned ?? any suggestions welcome , thanks

GmailHybrid.appcom.google.Gmail.ipa
com.google.ios.youtube.ipa
Outlook 1.2.5.ipa no hits google
Facebook(v29.0-records).ipa none
group.com.google.GoogleMobile

Welcome to iPhoneForums, runrabbit!

The apps that have been downloaded before, can be found in the Purchased tab in the App Store app on your iPhone.

Which warnings did you receive? If possible tell us please how your device is behaving, so we'll be able to help.

Is your PC up to date, what about iTunes and your iPhone? Which iPhone are you using?

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply
My iphone is 5s OS 8.4.1 , computer is running windows 7 , and was fine until recently, however now it is full of viruses , since posting earlier tonight i have also found another file called SetupAdmin.exe that seems to be a virus that is related to apple software and even more worrying signs .

Anyway the problems i had on my iphone were , photos were deleted from a secrete folder app ,i sign out of icloud on my iphone , remove my email ect , next day im signed back in , found games in the game center ( i have never played games on my iphone and they had scores in the games ) i think i am not receiving all my emails, and my face book page seems to lack activity and i don't see some of my friends activity , i can no longer sign into icloud via my pc , i had two factor security setup , but no matter if i decide to receive my message via text or device i do not receive it .

There are many more errors i could post if someone is interested , bottom line thou , i should be able to find my versions of apps on the itunes store should i not ? or at least on google /

Thanks

I have just found a massive log file SetupAdminDD4.log detailing it re placing all my apple files

Calling MsiInstallProduct("C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP285.TMP\AppleSoftwareUpdate.msi", "REBOOT=ReallySuppress SCHEDULE="1"")

Anyway some of the warnings are ,

invalid map/set<T> iteratormap/set<T> too longvector<T> too longApple Software Update Testing Mode Enabled** If you see this otherwise, please contact your system administrator. **This configuration malicious packages not signed by Apple.

You should only see this message if you are testing Apple Software Update.

SoftwareUpdate.exe invalid map/set<T> iteratormap/set<T> too longvector<T> too longApple Software Update Testing Mode Enabled** If you see this otherwise, please contact your system administrator. **This configuration could reveal potentially malicious packages not signed by Apple.

APSDaemon.exe _CrtSetReportHookW2 failed with error %dYSLoader starting as %Scom.apple.globalthis version of this EXE has been blacklisted by AppleVersionsadjusted loader search pathannounce=parent,command,environment,main-threadbegins_onexit failed with error %dfailed to load DLL at %SYSLoader.cpploaded _main DLLmainYSLoader.cppgot main function from DLLcalled main from DLL; it returned %dcaught C++ exception: %scaught unknown C++ exceptioncatastrophic error in YSLoader mainEXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT: A breakpoint was encountered.EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW: The thread used up its stack.thread %lu crashesEXCEPTION_ARRAY_BOUNDS_EXCEEDED: The thread tried to access an array element that is out of bounds and the underlying hardware supports bounds checking.catastrophic error in YSLoader structured exception reportingCopying ASL Logs.EXCEPTION_DATATYPE_MISALIGNMENT: The thread tried to read or write data that is misaligned on hardware that does not provide alignment. For example, 16-bit values must be aligned on 2-byte boundaries; 32-bit values on 4-byte boundaries, and so on.EXCEPTION_FLT_DENORMAL_OPERAND: One of the operands in a floating-point operation is denormal. A denormal value is one that is too small to represent as a standard floating-point value.catastrophic error in YSLoader WinMain: GetCommandLineW failedEXCEPTION_FLT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO: The thread tried to divide a floating-point value by a floating-point divisor of zero.EXCEPTION_FLT_INEXACT_RESULT: The result of a floating-point operation cannot be represented exactly as a decimal fraction.EXCEPTION_FLT_INVALID_OPERATION: This exception represents any floating-point exception not included in this list.EXCEPTION_FLT_OVERFLOW: The exponent of a floating-point operation is greater than the magnitude allowed by the corresponding type.EXCEPTION_FLT_STACK_CHECK: The stack overflowed or underflowed as the result of a floating-point operation.EXCEPTION_FLT_UNDERFLOW: The exponent of a floating-point operation is less than the magnitude allowed by the corresponding type.EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION: The thread tried to execute an invalid instruction.EXCEPTION_IN_PAGE_ERROR: The thread tried to access a page that was not present, and the system was unable to load the page. For example, this exception might occur if a network connection is lost while running a program over the network.EXCEPTION_INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO: The thread tried to divide an integer value by an integer divisor of zero.EXCEPTION_INT_OVERFLOW: The result of an integer operation caused a carry out of the most significant bit of the result.EXCEPTION_INVALID_DISPOSITION: An exception handler returned an invalid disposition to the exception dispatcher. Programmers using a high-level language such as C should never encounter this exception.EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION: The thread tried to continue execution after a noncontinuable exception occurred.EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION: The thread tried to execute an instruction whose operation is not allowed in the current machine mode.EXCEPTION_SINGLE_STEP: A trace trap or other single-instruction mechanism signaled that one instruction has been executed.unknown structured exception 0x%08luCreating Crash Dump.catastrophic error in YSLoader unhandled structured exception filtercatastrophic error in YSLoader WinMain: CommandLineToArgvW failedpD@@D@%s on line %d of file %sWin32 error %u opening registry keyWin32 error %u creating registry keyWin32 error %u closing registry keystring too longÿÿÿÿinvalid string positioni@®z@vector<T> too longASL.dllAppleVersions.dllYSCrashDump.dll4Â@>z@0á@ˆá@Unknown Runtime Check Error

_ tokenChangedcom.apple.push>@^@Unable to acquire a mutexUnable to release mutex<x 0¶ 0¶ Clearing inactivity termination timerTerminating due to inactivitysandbox.push.apple.comdemo.aps.levelview.compush.apple.comFailed to get client cert„x € 6¶ y ð à Starting inactivity termination timer for %g secondsinvalid map/set<T> iteratormap/set<T> too long*****************************

Last edited:
You should find your apps in App Store on the iPhone. You'll also find them in iTunes on your PC, not in the iTunes Store. It's not necessary to search for them using a browser, if everything is working as it should.

Microsoft stopped extended support for Windows 7 in January, all you get now are the security updates. It's important to stay up to date there.

Do you use any security software?

Thanks for the reply , yes i use AVG antivirus , the two apps of concern are Facebook and gmail , i only downloaded them from itunes a month ago , yet when i google my friends gmail and Facebook app there are 100`s if not 1000`s of references to his version and it is available for download on itunes ,he just updated his apps and i can also find his updated versions on google , but my versions of the same apps cant be found anywhere . Thanks for the advice , and i think ill post on a developers forum , as i have so many warnings , all my apple .dll files are full errors , and my friends can all find their apps on line , but i cant ,

Thanks again

Several times you mention your versions of certain apps. Are you using different versions of those app than your friends are? Only the latest version of an app can be found in iTunes or the App Store.
Your first post also mentions ipa files. Where do you find these?

Last edited:
Well im at a friends house now ,and he has iphone backups going back years , also looked at his sisters iphone backups and she plays loads of games , out of 50 app ipa files we extracted and this months version of gmail on his phone , to games from a year ago , when you google the .ipa file there are 100`s or 1000`s of hits on google ,and many mentions linking to itunes .And just before i arrived at his house i asked him to download youtube and outlook apps , yet his version can be found on google and itunes , my just downloaded versions i cannot , I mean its logical that with 500 million iphones , millions of users of the gmail app , that we don't all get our own personal version of an app , and when i consider all the warnings of developer apps , and Testing Mode Enabled** If you see this otherwise, please contact your system administrator. **This configuration malicious packages not signed by Apple. I think its conclusive ive been owned . Thanks for your input

Are you getting these apps from somewhere other than the official App Store? If you find the ipa files for an app online it's a pirated copy obtained illegally.

This forum in no way supports piracy of the methods used to create and download pirated content. In your posts you mention downloading ipa files for apps from the Internet as well as extracting ipa files. This makes you a pirate and a thief. You'll receive no help in resolving your problems here.

The only advice we can give you is to get rid of all the pirated content on your computer and iPhone and obtain your apps the legal way.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.