What's new

My iPhone 5 Case Set-up

Wisal

Reaction score
Slickwraps Brushed Onyx Wrap
Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Slim (Gun Metal)
Spigen Glas t Screen Protector
Spigen Aluminum Home Button (Black)

I installed the Slick Wrap edge pieces as well before installing the Spigen bumper to produce an even tighter fit. The face of the phone appears to be flush with the bumper however it is slightly recessed so that the face does not actually make contact when placed face down. The overall feel is rock solid. I'm pleased with the combination.

a7abysyg.jpg

sevaqyge.jpg

ha4abety.jpg

yjavuguj.jpg

ga2emuhe.jpg

Looks really nice. I am looking into ways of achieving some style and protection without going with a bulky otterbox, and this is giving me ideas. Thank you for sharing!

Yea, I got a question.. where did you get the pieces? :) I love that look!

Edit- Never-mind.. flexed my Google muscles and found them. I could get a bunch of stuff from them! they got some nice products. How do you like that Glas.t? I was looking at that one and think I might get it next week. looking at a bumper set, the Glass.TR, and the aluminum buttons... Thinking I could really make my I5 stand out. Thanks for the pics.

Last edited:
Like it, although the Otterbox is great as well!

Many Thanks,
Software

Yea, I got a question.. where did you get the pieces? :) I love that look!

Edit- Never-mind.. flexed my Google muscles and found them. I could get a bunch of stuff from them! they got some nice products. How do you like that Glas.t? I was looking at that one and think I might get it next week. looking at a bumper set, the Glass.TR, and the aluminum buttons... Thinking I could really make my I5 stand out. Thanks for the pics.

The Glas t screen protector is remarkably smooth, so much so that it almost feels as if there is a oil film on it (even though there is not). It actually takes a little getting use to since I'm use to the small degree of friction from other screen protectors. It's outstanding, two tips though...

1. When you install it, take your time, it will not start to adhere until you actually press down on it so you have plenty of time to line it up correctly before you activate the adhesive. The fit is EXACT!
2. The Aluminum home button is almost a necessity since the Glas t screen protector is thicker than others and makes the original home button feel uncomfortably recessed.

I chose the Glas t over the Glas tr due to the fact that the bumper case matches up nicely and the edges wouldn't be exposed anyway. Either way, the Glas screen protector and aluminum home buttons work extremely nice together. Don't think twice, this puppy is nice.

I also went with the Spigen set up a couple months ago and love it - the glass tr, bumper and aluminum button. Love it so much that my son and daughter decided to go with the same set up. Absolutely no complaints after a couple months of use, we'll worth it!

I too, like above have the glas.tr with the metal ex bumper and aluminum home button. I love this combo so much. I have the spigen 3 piece back cover but I really like yours alot.

Thank you, I figured I'd save the Spigen back pieces for when I inevitably ruin the current back protector. Lol

^^^ That's a nice set-up. My concern was with the reception... How's your signal with an aluminum bumper?