What's new

my i-phone 4 cant dial out??? y??

kBOONYEE

Reaction score
i am using i phone 4, my phone suddenly cant dial out...and i just can received call..y?? after i do reset, also same?? who Can help me solve this prob?

Is there a red plane icon top left f screen, if so phone is in 'aeroplane mode' (found in settings should be off).

Do you need to simply top up, or have you seriously over run your normal usage?

You need to find what is working, then progress from there.

can you try your SIM in another phone, if tHat works, can you try your phone with another SIM (phone will need to be 'open' or on the same network as the test SIM) to eliminate the sim or the phone from th equations.

What have you done to the phone before it started to act up, did you do a jailbreak or a factory reset? Try and see if your in airplane mode like crowd pleaser said as well. Good luck and post your findings.

crowd pleaser said:
Is there a red plane icon top left f screen, if so phone is in 'aeroplane mode' (found in settings should be off).

Do you need to simply top up, or have you seriously over run your normal usage?

You need to find what is working, then progress from there.

can you try your SIM in another phone, if tHat works, can you try your phone with another SIM (phone will need to be 'open' or on the same network as the test SIM) to eliminate the sim or the phone from th equations.

Sorry but with airplane mode on he wouldn't even receive a call.

iCrank said:
Sorry but with airplane mode on he wouldn't even receive a call.

Misread his diction' thought he wrote he could not even receive a call :)

If u have iBlacklist installed, there is one feature known as "parental control" which doesn't let you call to numbers not in your contact list. Is this the problem or you can't dial to any contacts too, please specify!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4

Are you Verizon ATT or Sprint? Like a previous posted asked, what were you doing prior to noticing this event? On Verizon , you can dial *228 and press option 2... not sure how it is on other networks.. That just updates the roaming features I believe but it may work... just a thought.