What's new

Music problem

Schoondog

Reaction score
When I use the iPod on my iPhone 4, it plays the one song I choose over and over. Have to manually advance to the next song. Any ideas? Just started this about a week ago.

No need to post multiple threads for the same question ;)

When playing a song tap the album art and a menu at the top will appear with the song timer on it. Just underneath that to the left should be two little blue arrows with a 1 in the bottom corner. Press that and repeat will be turned off. Press it again to turn repeat on for the entire playlist. One more time to get back where you were for single song repeat...

Last edited:
Thanks. It worked. Sorry for the double post. Saw help afterwards so redid it. Know better now.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Or you can just go to songs tab in your iPod app and chose a song from there, when it finish it will play the next automatically.

Im not sure as to why, but whenever i pick a song when using the ipod portion of my iphone, no matter what song i choose it doesnt play it it just sets of my ringtone. help?

I've got the opposite problem. I'm trying to repeat a playlist and not sure how to do this. Is this even possible for the iPhone 4?