What's new

Music from PC to I Phone

ranger101

Reaction score
I have been having trouble putting music on my I phone. When I try to drag and drop or send to I phone method a little window pops up and says Can not Copy,, Devise has either stopped working or been unpluged. And the PC shows it still pluged in and chargeing. I cannot even use the sync mode in windows media player.

OK, I figured out how to do that but now i need to figure out how to delete songs off my iphone I don,t want.

On the album that you want to delete, slide your finger from right to left across the album name, and a red DELETE key will appear. Touch that and the album will disappear. This can be done for individual songs or artists, depending on your view settings.

On the album that you want to delete, slide your finger from right to left across the album name, and a red DELETE key will appear. Touch that and the album will disappear. This can be done for individual songs or artists, depending on your view settings.

Thanks for that. I was getting annoyed that I keep forgetting to uncheck them in iTunes. I just deleted two albums that I can't stand