What's new

Music from ITunes library won't transfer to my IPhone

mysteriousskin

Reaction score
For some reason, certain music will transfer to my phone, but other music won't. I just exported a CD into my ITunes playlist and when I try to drag and drop it to my IPhone it won't work.

Can someone please help? Any other time I've done this, it's worked just fine.

You don't darg and drop them, you sync them to your phone.

I always drag and drop. That's how I got all the other music on my Phone. ??? Confused, but okay. Would you mind explaining to me how I sync it to my phone? I'd appreciate the help.

I think I just figured out how to sync, but it says that if I sync, it will replace all the music with music from my library. The problem is, my computers entire hard drive just got replaced, so the only thing I have in my library are the CDs I just imported.

Does this mean it's gonna delete everything on my phone? I have my music backed up, but it's over 3,000 songs. Am I going to have to reload all those songs all over again?

Connect your phone to your computer, open itunes and after itunes read up your phone, go to music tab, check "sync" case go down right and click "sync" itunes will sync the songs inside your itunes library to your iPhone.

Connect your phone to your computer, open itunes and after itunes read up your phone, go to music tab, check "sync" case go down right and click "sync" itunes will sync the songs inside your itunes library to your iPhone.

it says that if I sync, it will replace all the music on my phone with music from my library. The problem is, my computers entire hard drive just got replaced, so the only thing I have in my library are the CDs I just imported.

Does this mean it's gonna delete everything on my phone and only put the music that's in my library? I have my music backed up, but it's over 3,000 songs. Am I going to have to reload all those songs all over again?

Yes, unfortunately yes, itune will remove all songs from your iphone and load to the phone the one in your library. If you know where to get all those songs actually in your iphone now, get them and send them to your itunes library, thst way, itunes will sync them again to your iphone, in case you do not have those song anywhere else except in your phone, download "tunes aids" from internet and drag and drop your new song from your computer to you iphone using that "tunes aids" software.

Apple really pisses me off sometimes. Well thanks for the help with this issue. I'm working on your advice from my other thread as well. Thanks a bunch.