What's new

Music App on iPhone 4S is Blank

seanandrews

Reaction score
Got a new iPhone 4S last night. I don't have a computer anymore. All my stuff is in the Cloud, including all my music on iTunes Match. I connected to my iCloud account and began downloading my music from iTunes Match to my phone. Five minutes into the process, the Music app froze and has been blank since then. Even if I hard-close the app from the bottom of the screen and re-open it, it is still blank. It is not just music that is missing; none of the buttons on the app are visible. It is totally blank except for a gray bar at the top. What happened and how do I fix it? I tried turning off iTunes Match to no luck. Do I need to disconnect from the Cloud? Do I need to reset my iPhone? Do I need to stop iTunes from attempting to download my music, and for that matter, can this even be done?

Thanks

I've never tried iTunes match but I use to sync my contacts with iCloud and never my contact app ever went blank, so that could be purely related to iTunes match or just to your phone.
Try doing a hard reset see if it helps or not. If no joy, then go to iCloud setting and turn the iCloud off or go to iTunes settings and turn the iTunes match off and hard reset your iPhone again.