What's new

Music match bug?

jdhiker

Reaction score
I have 6.1.2 on my 5 and notice that my music match streams music even when I have music match turned off in both my iTunes Store and music settings

Before if I wanted I could play just what was downloaded to my device. Maybe 200 songs. But now it always shows the 4500+songs that I have on music match.

Sometimes I don't want to stream when not on wifi but I can't get that to change?????

Sent from my Sweet White 32g iPhone5 using Tapatalk

I have 6.1.2 on my 5 and notice that my music match streams music even when I have music match turned off in both my iTunes Store and music settings

Before if I wanted I could play just what was downloaded to my device. Maybe 200 songs. But now it always shows the 4500+songs that I have on music match.

Sometimes I don't want to stream when not on wifi but I can't get that to change?????

Do you mean iTunes Match? If so, you can turn it off whenever you want by going to Settings>Music>iTunes Match and slide the switch to off. Yu can turn it on again at any time by sliding the switch back to on.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Yes iTunes Match. Even when I turn it off it still is showing all my library of 4500+ songs. Streaming.

Yes iTunes Match. Even when I turn it off it still is showing all my library of 4500+ songs. Streaming.

How about going into settings and turning off cellular data? That would stop the streaming, as well as all other data.

Last edited: