What's new

Movies Not Working After iOS6 Update

blessed

Reaction score
I updated the new iOS6 on my iPhone 4S and 1 out of my 12 movies won't open to play. I'm thinking I need to figure this out before I set up the iPhone 5, because if its not working on the 4S, chances are it won't work on the 5. Anyone have any suggestions???

Plugged into iTunes (computer) and BINGO! I was up and running. I got so excited about FINALLY setting up the 5, that I disregarded trying to correct this issue on the 4. Loving the iPhone 5 :) :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

blessed said:
I updated the new iOS6 on my iPhone 4S and 1 out of my 12 movies won't open to play. I'm thinking I need to figure this out before I set up the iPhone 5, because if its not working on the 4S, chances are it won't work on the 5. Anyone have any suggestions???

Have you considered deleting the movie, then re-downloading it from your purchased list? That may very well solve the problem.

Just checked my movies on my iPhone 4 with iOS6, they are playing as before.