What's new

Movie Streaming App

aseylys

Reaction score
I want to make a movie streaming app, very similar to the Netflix app. Does anyone know how to do it? If so could you help me?

That will not be very easy task. With all the copyright and licenses that you will need. However is you are thinking on streaming without that it will be piracy and I invite you to read the in my signature link.

Piracy is NOT accepted in this forum at all.

aseylys said:
I want to make a movie streaming app, very similar to the Netflix app. Does anyone know how to do it? If so could you help me?

That's a huge task for one person. Just like ifrog stated you're going to run into so many copyright issues.

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

@Nguyen

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

aseylys said:

You will need more than 1 person and a lot of time to do it. This is common anyway but the copyrights of all the movies you will be using. Why is that? If you go the piracy way Apple will probably notice it and delete the App. All the Applications are checked. The AppStore won't let the most of the Apps go online (the opposite of Android Market) so, good luck with that one. Look, it's a good idea but hard work and money are needed.