What's new

Move Your App Icons Anywhere On The Screen With Gridlock

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfFSpy3vX4[/ame]​

Gridlock is a really great tweak in Cydia that allows you to move your iPhone homescreen icons wherever you want. As long as a normal app icon could fit in that spot on the grid, you can move an app there. This allows you to space out your apps however you want them, you can think of cool icon designs as well. If you have a theme that need iBlank for it to function and look right... SCREW THAT, use Gridlock, a lot easier and less hassle for only $.99.

Hi,
I've installed Gridlock on my jailbroken iPhone 4. My first trial was moving one of my icons, 1password. I tried to move it to another page. The move ended with the disappearance of the icon. I can find the application using the search panel, and start it from there, but I can't see the icon anywhere?
Where did it disappear?
How do I recover it?

Hi,
I've installed Gridlock on my jailbroken iPhone 4. My first trial was moving one of my icons, 1password. I tried to move it to another page. The move ended with the disappearance of the icon. I can find the application using the search panel, and start it from there, but I can't see the icon anywhere?
Where did it disappear?
How do I recover it?

If it's an app you get from the app store then connect your phone to your computer and sync it with your itunes, if it's one from cydia, then perform a hard reset.