What's new

More widgets?

dyrelogan

Reaction score
Are there more widgets I can get aside from stocks and weather on ios 5?

So, Android wins again. Oook, time to upgrade to Android.

Wow. iOS 5 has been out a whole 8 hours and 33 minutes and you are already talking about Android before waiting to see what the app developers do with the new features. Impressive.

Dude? The app developers have had how long to think up ways to use the new ANDROID features? News tickers, sports tickers are basic. And Apple failed to incorporate these? Really? The notification bar is Android. The widgets are Android. But, they lack the features that Android come with as a basic package.

dyrelogan said:
Dude? The app developers have had how long to think up ways to use the new ANDROID features? News tickers, sports tickers are basic. And Apple failed to incorporate these? Really? The notification bar is Android. The widgets are Android. But, they lack the features that Android come with as a basic package.

You really shouldn't have bought a iPhone if you wanted widgets. Apple added new features for iOS users but not just the weather and stock widgets. Apple will always be better than Android and apple has done good incorporating it's own system for many years. Let android be android.

iCrank said:
You really shouldn't have bought a iPhone if you wanted widgets. Apple added new features for iOS users but not just the weather and stock widgets. Apple will always be better than Android and apple has done good incorporating it's own system for many years. Let android be android.

Well said.

pandahou said:
Well said.

Agreed. I had an android for a long time and a blackberry before that. Apple by far surpassed everyone on ingenuity. Why do u think u have to do battery pulls? Cause the developers don't take the time to properly test the items. Don't get me wrong there are thing I miss about android, but I'd rather have an apple product. If u wanna bash them..... Don't buy them lol.