What's new

'MissionControl' - SMS, Cydia, Facebook, Twitter, Respring, Mail & More!

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

MissionControl is a Cydia Tweak with multiple advantages and options. After setting an Activator option, you can launch the MissionControl menu. Here it gives you the ability to launch several things like; WiFi Settings, SMS, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, & Cydia. You can also use this menu to Respring or launch a URL very easily. Although it's nice to have all of these options in one place, a customizable menu would be nice since we've seen all of these before one way or another. You can find MissionControl for FREE under the ModMyi repo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the same thing here. Downloaded and showed as installed but can't figure out where to launch from.

How do you set an activator? I have the app from cydia?
As long as you have Activator, go into your settings and you should see activator. From there you have the option of when and how to set it. For example, you can select "from anywhere" then you can select the activation method like...swipe top bar...and then you can select what action you want it to do. You will see once your in Activator. Its easy when ya look at it.

To activate the tweak open up your activator then choose from the list of where you want to activate it. I choose from anywhere ounce you figure out what gesture you want click on the gesture and at the very top it should say com.coffeejay.missioncontrol. Click that and your done whatever gesture you choose should open it....

Looks great, but only for 5.0.1 ? I didnt update yet and i cant find it when i have to assign a gesture using activator. Its just not in the lists to choose from and yes i tried again after rebooting the phone.

Ahhhh, plonker i am, was looking for missioncontrol but it shows at the top of the list as com.missioncontrol. Forget my last message or have a good laugh:D thanks

Just creating my private topic :D
If you are not yet on 5.0.1 like me, its not worth the try unfortunately.

Wifi is not working, cant find the right path, giving you an url error

Twitter just locks up your phone for a couple of minutes till it resprings. Same with typing an url, just freezes your phone.

Maybe worth mentioning in cydia as well for other lazy users like me who are not running the latest version of apple on their iphones...