What's new

Missing Phone Icon

AZsteelman

Reaction score
Ok, so I did the jailbreak and it went fine. Been playing around ever since. I've downloaded SBsettings and Springtomize 2, and Intellidock (I think something like that)...anyway, I was putting my Icons on the Dock in coverflow and noticed I can't find my Phone Icon...I've checked to make sure it isn't hidden (double and triple checked). I rebooted the phone and still nothing...

So, anyone got any ideas?

So I started retracing my steps and putting things back to normal (prior to each installation). I disabled Springtomize 2 and the Phone Icon is back...what's the problem?

Well since replies were a little slow (sorry, I'm impatient sometimes), so Google was my friend. I went to Springtomize 2>capabilities and turned off Custom Capabilities. I then enabled Springtomize again and things are fine. I guess there is something missing I'm doing somewhere - but at least now all the icons are back and I've able to do some other things -

Look under hide icons or apps in springtomize 2 as it did it to me when i hid the newstand.

Now newsstand i hidden and all is ok, i forget what i did, but just becareful.

Oh and do not use the Customizable Option as it all BS i think that what i did is left it at its default.

Well since replies were a little slow (sorry, I'm impatient sometimes), so Google was my friend. I went to Springtomize 2>capabilities and turned off Custom Capabilities. I then enabled Springtomize again and things are fine. I guess there is something missing I'm doing somewhere - but at least now all the icons are back and I've able to do some other things -

Lol i was typing up my above post as you posted yours took me two min to type.

Your welcome and i am sure it will help others.

Thks for the like vote.

After downloading springtomize, you have to activate the phone option to see the icon.. So enter the app, enter capabilities activate
"telephony" reload!!

Before I figured this out, I had downloaded activator and set my voicemail to come up on triple click. It brought the phone function back.

I'm late to the party but I hope this helps someone.

Glad I found this post. Had the same missing phone icon issue after installing Springtomizer. Thanks!