What's new

Minecraft Discussion

bamrad0101

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been playing Minecraft a lot recently and I wanted to know why everybody thinks it's so great. I'm not saying that I don't like the game. The game is completely awesome, I just want to know what makes it good or bad for you.

Hey guys! I've been playing Minecraft a lot recently and I wanted to know why everybody thinks it's so great. I'm not saying that I don't like the game. The game is completely awesome, I just want to know what makes it good or bad for you.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

My boy loves it. Some of the things he creates in there are pretty cool. I just can't get into those kind of time consuming games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a kid from starbucks playing it. The graphics looked pretty dated. I was wondering what game it was. I asked him and he said minecraft. I wasn't so impressed looking at the game from that standpoint, so I wanted to know as well what was so good about the game.