- Nov 27, 2012
- Reaction score
Not so long ago, we talked about a pretty big update that Mojang released to iOS owners of its Minecraft Pocket Edition game. And now yet another new version has been released on iTunes, bringing a plethora of new features and improvements. Let's have a look:
- Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
- Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Store
- One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
- Multiple language support!
- Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride
- You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
- Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
- Spider jockeys!
- Cave Spiders!
- Adorable baby zombies!
- Weird chicken jockeys!
- Clownfishes are now edible!
- A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
- Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
- We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
- Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
- Drinking milk now removes mob effects
- Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
- Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!