What's new

Microsoft Exchange - sort mail by sender? 'droids can!

jkeane22

Reaction score
I have used iPhones since 3Gs was introduced. (that's still the one I use) Never able to sort work email by sender in Exchange, only chronologically. As i need to review, file and dispense with hundreds of emails every couple of days (with spam filters running full tilt), not being able to sort by sender is a big bummer - its so much faster to get thru a large batch if you can sort by sender. Most of the new 'droid phones have a drop-up menu in exchange that has a "sort by" button which includes sort by sender. Therefor i will probably switch to a 'droid phone. UNLESS, i'm missing some menue or option somewhere that would allow me to sort by sender (maybe the new 4s? Doesnt look different, but i havent really used it)

If that feature is that important to you, then I highly recommend you switch to Android as soon as possible.

got it - I guess that means there's no work around or enhancement app

does anyone know if Good For Enterprise app can enhance the built in MS echanged program?

does anyone know if Good For Enterprise app can enhance the built in MS echanged program?

It is NOT possible to enhance an application under iOS with another application. You can only run a different app to accomplish the same goal.

So in this case, if you are not inclined to switch to Android after all, I would recommend trying that application out to see if it will be an adequate replacement for the standard Mail application.