What's new

Microsoft Exchange being deactivated by company for airwatch

rperry44

Reaction score
I have recently been notified that corporate email through microsoft exchange will no longer be able to be accessed. My company has decided to use airwatch for email surveillance. Anyone know whether there is a way to still access exchange email without subscribing to airwatch?

Several companies require employees to enroll in AirWatch in order to access exchange email from a mobile device. While restricting access to non-enrolled users is not a requirement of AirWatch, it adds an additional layer of security without interfering with the user experience. Once you enroll in AirWatch, your actual Email access and functionality will not change.

The AirWatch Team

Not willing to give up my privacy in order to keep getting email on my phone. If the company was interested in providing secure email, I imagine they would have named the app to reflect that. Instead, the name airwatch tells me precisely what this is about. Next option for everyone is a gps suppository that constantly swims upstream.

I opted out, and life is a lot better not having email constantly when i'm on the road.

And thanks, big brother, for checking in with your propaganda.