What's new

Me.com account

iCrank

Reaction score
Well I'm still playing around with the iOS 5 gm. I'm confused about the free me.com email address that everyone is getting when they install iOS 5. I gave this email out already to some local property managers. My concern is there is no way for me to check to see if I have emails in my inbox. Any help with other gm users?

So far I've only been able to figure out how to check my account via my iPhone. Every time I try going to the webpage on my laptop it takes me to the find my iPhone page. I can't even get it to work via the mail app on my mac.

I'm hoping when iOS 5 is officially released this will change...

when you are at the page for find my phone on the top left corner there is a icon cloud just click on that and it will take you to new page where you can sellect Mail Contacts Calendar Find my phone andiWork

SERBDVB said:
no problem bro i'm glad i was able to help

I spoke to soon. I got a message saying i didnt have access based on my membership.

Last edited:
I did not have a membership i just have my UDID registerd and i have no problem loging in with my apple acount

I did not have a membership i just have my UDID registerd and i have no problem loging in with my apple acount

same here but i dont have a registered UDID and im able to login an use all the services at icloud.com

Last edited:
when you are at the page for find my phone on the top left corner there is a icon cloud just click on that and it will take you to new page where you can sellect Mail Contacts Calendar Find my phone andiWork

Thank you! Can't believe I missed that. Lol...

It's funny how you can't login to the site from a iPad. Sucks.