What's new

Maximum User ID's per computer?

Monocock

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can tell me how many separate Apple User ID's can be used on the same PC? If I don't want anything shared between accounts then I'm assuming I will be able to register unlimited ID's (with different email addresses/passwords etc) on the same PC? And then, when I connect up each individual device I assume I just make sure that I have logged in with the right ID for the right device?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can tell me how many separate Apple User ID's can be used on the same PC? If I don't want anything shared between accounts then I'm assuming I will be able to register unlimited ID's (with different email addresses/passwords etc) on the same PC? And then, when I connect up each individual device I assume I just make sure that I have logged in with the right ID for the right device?

Thanks in advance.
from what i understand you are allowed 5 user accounts,hope that helps.

Poisonivy said:
from what i understand you are allowed 5 user accounts,hope that helps.

Yup. Last time I checked you can authorize 5 computers for your device.

I think you have misread my post. Sorry. What I am asking is how many accounts per PC can I have. Not how many PC's per account.

So, if I had 30 iPhones with separate User ID's, can I have one PC that I log them in on, assuming I made sure I logged in to iTunes with the correct user name for the phone I was about to connect with?