What's new

Market for watch

jeeptec1

Reaction score
I’m in the market for a basic Apple Watch with cellular. Apple on line still has the 3 also the 5. My Cellular company still sells the 3,4,and 5. I know the 4 has 16gb and better heart rate sensor and so does the 5. Confused. I’d go to the store but there closed.

3 is out of question, I think, because it's poor battery.
4 or 5 are the target now. I recommend 5, with it's activ screen

The series 4 might be hard to find as Apple discontinued it last September. Independent resellers may still have some stock.

The series 4 might be hard to find as Apple discontinued it last September. Independent resellers may still have some stock.

Verizon still shows them on there website.

Thinking about an Apple Watch. Costco has them on sale, series 5, 44 mm GPS. Is that a good deal?
Is the new model going to be significantly better?

I upgraded from the 4 to the 5 and aside from the differences in pricing, I like the 5 better. Always on face but it is still secure. Better heart rate monitor. Battery life is better when you think about it. You can turn off the always on thing and get more battery life than the 4. The watch face itself is larger but the watch size is the same.

The Apple Watch 5 also has the compass app which is not available on older Apple Watch models.