What's new

Low battery condition - Iphone 4

jstenbak

Reaction score
Hi. I have bought an Iphone 4 and I am allmost satisfied. However, I think that there are things I'm not completely satisfied with:

1) It can only hold the power in one day. Can I get an alert that notifies me about when there are 10 pct. batteri back, before it shuts down?

2) Could I get the alarm to wake me up, even if I close/shut down the phone at nights?

(I hope You can read my English)

Why not try setting the alarm then turning your phone off to see if it works?

Cheers , eck

Power problem, try to shut down, in Settings, things like when your on wifi, shut down 3g and Cellular Data, when your out shut down wifi. Go into Settings - Mail,Contacts... - Fetch New Data, and set it to fetch only every 30 min or longer, turn Push off. These things will help your battery to last a lot longer.

Alarm, should work when asleep, but, hey, it's not an alarm clock, it's a phone, LOL

Power problem, try to shut down, in Settings, things like when your on wifi, shut down 3g and Cellular Data, when your out shut down wifi. Go into Settings - Mail,Contacts... - Fetch New Data, and set it to fetch only every 30 min or longer, turn Push off. These things will help your battery to last a lot longer.

Alarm, should work when asleep, but, hey, it's not an alarm clock, it's a phone, LOL

+1
Also, turn off multimedia games, which might be still running, although you have switched to other apps. I know Zombie Farm runs in the background and comes back to tell me from time time time to harvest.

its true iPhone 4 Have a major problem of low battery condition.

Not necessarily. I've got 2 iPhone4's and have no battery problems at all. I shut down all my running apps when not using them, I turn off my 3G and Cellular Data functions when not in use, and don't have push notifications enabled. Battery lasts for a very long time!!

With light use, but with 3G data and WiFi turned on the whole time,
I got a full 4 days of battery life............
With very heavy video recording and playback, instant messaging,
email and data tethering over 3G, I got a full day of battery life.:itunes:
:p

the i phone 4 alerts the alarm tone when there is a low battery signals :iphone4horiz: