What's new

lost all outook contacts

zbest4me

Reaction score
iphone and outlook was working great together sync, etc. then i took my iphone to AT&T store to get all my contacts from my old phone transfered. they deleted all my contacts that was on the i phone and transfered the ones from my old phone. oh well i thought no big deal because once i plug it in to my pc it will sync up and throw everything together, not the case. it deleted ALL my Contacts on outlook and put on just the stuff from my i phone. Now what, how can I get these back?

see if you had a backup made. right click on the phone i itunes and select create from backup, who know it might be there ... prob not

see if you had a backup made. right click on the phone i itunes and select create from backup, who know it might be there ... prob not
never made a backup.

you are screwed then. It happend to me too once, morons!! I called the apple tech and asked them to navigate me step by step and in result I had all my contacts and pictures deleted.

The reason why it happened to me is because you need to open outlook at least once in order the files to be saved. Now since I have purchased the laptop I have never opened outlook so none of the data was saved even though I had it in itunes set-up to be saved in outlook.