What's new

Lost all my apps when I got a replacement iphone 4

cmm1

Reaction score
Hi,

I had to take my new iphone 4 to the at&t store because the sound stopped working. They replaced it with a new one. Only problem is, since I had only had the phone for a week, and didn't expect to have to get a new phone...I didn't make a back up of my apps prior to my visit to the store.

Needless to say, my apps (some of them I purchased) did not show up under my apps library.

My question is...will I be able to get them back without having to pay for them again, or is this one of those "live and learn' lessons!!! I know better : (

Hi,

Needless to say, my apps (some of them I purchased) did not show up under my apps library.

My question is...will I be able to get them back without having to pay for them again, or is this one of those "live and learn' lessons!!! I know better : (

Just download them again after u have sync'd in ITunes. It will tell you that you have already purchased the app and ask if you want to download it again. Will not cost you to download them again.

of course you will lose apps when you get another iphone :) but if you have authorised your computer and backed up in itunes you can easily put everything on the new iphone

You can also check for availible downloads in the store tab in iTunes...

Thank you all so much for the help. I was able to download everything again from itunes!!