What's new

Looking for alarm app with huge snooze button, tiny stop button.

schollianmj

Reaction score
I as stated, I am looking for an alarm clock app that has a huge button for the snooze, and a small button or slider for the dismiss. I have a hard time waking up in the mornings and generally hit the snooze button once or twice first. My stock alarm app on my Moto photon was great, tap the screen anywhere and it would snooze but to dismiss the alarm you had to slide a button acros the screen.

I also need it to work with out me launching the app before I go to sleep. I have tried a number of ones from the app store, but just haven't found the right one.

Thanks for your advice.

No one can make a useful suggestion because you requested:

I also need it to work with out me launching the app before I go to sleep.

The only way this is even remotely possible is with a jailbroken iPhone.

Sorry, Apple made the restriction. And there simply is no way around it thru the app store.

ah ha. Did not realize that. I am jailbroken so I will post in the jailbroken apps section.

Check out:Alarm clock plus in app store

ah ha. Did not realize that. I am jailbroken so I will post in the jailbroken apps section.

Install a tweak called SnoozeOrStop from Cydia. It adds a snooze and stop button to the native alarm dialogue.

Thanks guys. Alarm clock plus looks pretty good, and now I am checking out snoozeorstop... :)