What's new

Looking for a tweak or app

Mikejr20

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a tweak so that on my lock screen there's no noticeable unlovable tap or slide? My girl/ex girl is very sneaky and goes through my iPhone so Id like to find something where I set up what I want to do to unlock it like say maybe tap the four corners or what not but doesn't have anything you can see on the screen.

Umm idk but move2unlock has a feature where u can swipe from bottom to top to unlock it. I think it comes pretty close to what your talking about.

Move2unlock can disable the slide to unlock and there is a setting where you have to press the lock screen with 2 fingers and then turn them 180 degrees to unlock. I use it and nobody knows how to unlock my phone, don't even need a passcode!

Move2unlock can disable the slide to unlock and there is a setting where you have to press the lock screen with 2 fingers and then turn them 180 degrees to unlock. I use it and nobody knows how to unlock my phone, don't even need a passcode!

Lol! I will try this ;)

-EDIT-

Lol!! This tweak is crazy!!!!!! Awesome!!

Last edited:
Yea that tweak is exactly what I was looking for and I decided also to use the two finger 180 rotation unlock after trying the others. Thanks for the help in finding this tweak.

Yea that tweak is exactly what I was looking for and I decided also to use the two finger 180 rotation unlock after trying the others. Thanks for the help in finding this tweak.

Same setup here ;)

Theres a better tweak, next time she grabs your phone show here the sprint "Theft Deterrence" commercial. Then promptly show her the door.