What's new

Games,apps,tweaks for 4s

Jrome.brooks

Reaction score
I notice a lot of apps,games and tweaks doesn't work anymore on my 4s since updating so many times the ones that do are the played ones on Cydia that I purchased . So shine some light on this topic 4s users what games,apps and tweaks work on the 4s ...

Everything I've been using still works. Just kind of annoying to be slammed with updates for the same app/tweak every other day.

Everything I've been using still works. Just kind of annoying to be slammed with updates for the same app/tweak every other day.

That's cool but I notice bought I download an app that didnt work so I don't know what's going on

Some apps don't get updated, either Apple implemented similar functionality and the developer decided the tweak was no longer necessary(IE "wifi sync"), there wasn't enough demand for the tweak so they don't spend the time updating it, or they simply don't have the time to update it. Just something you gotta deal with. If it's something you really want to use, try contacting the developer on Twitter or via email to see if they are working on an update.

Some apps don't get updated, either Apple implemented similar functionality and the developer decided the tweak was no longer necessary(IE "wifi sync"), there wasn't enough demand for the tweak so they don't spend the time updating it, or they simply don't have the time to update it. Just something you gotta deal with. If it's something you really want to use, try contacting the developer on Twitter or via email to see if they are working on an update.

That's what i plan on doing my betafont isn't working on my 4s since I updated and I have to remove it and I really like that app

Haven't heard a single person having any issues with BytaFont, you would be the first.

Damn ill just restore my iPhone as new and try again I just don't feel like writing down all those numbers from my contact