What's new

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth® audio devices

nitinparmar1985

Reaction score
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth® audio devices

Hey all!

Just wanted to share my experience with the Logitech Bluetooth Adapter.

This is simply an adapter that connects to any existing home AV or HIFI equipment with and AUX input, once connected it allows any Bluetooth device to send audio wirelessly.

"Turn your favourite speakers into a wireless sound system for your Smartphone or tablet" (
http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/wireless-speaker-adapter)

I can honestly say it is a great piece of kit, nice sold build, small footprint and a simple design, it just works flawlessly. It has one button that allows you to find and connect any Bluetooth audio device and that is it, once connected you are ready to go!

I have been using this with my iPhone, iPad, Laptop and BlackBerry Playbook (sorry to mention a BlackBerry Here HA)

I picked up the device for £30 GBP from PC World and I would recommend it to anyone!

It to connection options, a Jack lead or the Standard Phono lead. I guess the only bad thing (in my opinion) is that is does not have an optical out, but I guess that could always be an option on a newer version.

If you guys have any questions just give me a shout :D

$wireless-speaker-adapter-glamour-images.JPG

Does this have an internal battery and if so how long does it last?