What's new

Lockscreen on theme (script help)

StayyyFlyyy

Reaction score
heres a snapshot of my lockscreen...
photo-1.jpg

Avert your eyes from my newborn at his swim class lol and notice ive circled on the top left a blue squared question mark... As if something failed to load. Now the theme i have here is elite pro hd and it once said elite pro in a very nice handwriting right above the second clock... i went into the script and removed all logo scripting... which removed the elite pro handwriting, now i have the blue question mark, barely noticable in its corner but if i post the scripting is it possible to remove that little annoyance?

That blue ? usually only comes up if you have some sort of widget and it can't find the correct picture. For example I have a weather widget on my lockscreen. I was playing around with the scripting to get it more to my liking and kept getting them. I eventually got everything through trial and error.

Put everything back to how it was and just delete/change one bit at a time. It can get frustrating but if your like me and don't really know what your doing it's the only way to learn...

Do you think i can send you a copy of my script and you can take a look at it and tell me what possibly will work to delete if your guess is as good as mine then no worries ill just keep deleting till i find it ill have a copy also for backup

I don't know if I'll be any use. As I said, I just delete things that look like it's right until I get the right one.

Send me the original and the one your using and I'll have a quick look if you want. Cant make any promises though...